Welcome to the Meadow Hill Intermediate Library
Welcome all students and parents to the Fostertown Library webpage. A link to our library catalog is below, as well as, links to all of our online resources that students have access to.
Destiny Quest is our in-school library catalog system. Click the image above to search our school library. If you can't find it at the Meadow Hill Primary Library, you can also try searching the Newburgh Free Library
Online Research and Resources
6 Steps for a Research Project
- Define what you are researching:
Chose your type of thesis statement, most papers will fall under causinator.
- Brainstorm ideas about your topic and create an outline.
(Click make an outline from the above link)
- Locate and access information.
Use the library catalog to find books, websites, and database articles:
Type topic and click find
Library topics= Books in our school library
Websites= Appropriate websites for research projects
One Search= Database articles, or click the icons for each database on this page.
- Take notes from sources (Make sure to cite your source!)
Create a Works Cited Page
- Organize and present Information
5 paragraph essay
- Evaluation- Ask your teacher how s/he will grade your project.
Contact the Librarian
Ms. Stephanie DePoala
Library Media Specialist